Distinguishing features of Smart Containers ICO from other ICOs.

Most ICOs this days don’t have any product yet even an MVP. All they have are just promises written down in a whitepaper. Some have no idea how running a business is like or what it takes to be in business and stay profitable.

This is different with Smart Container. Smart Containers Group is an established company which is already operational and generating revenues. They have been in business for over 5 years now. The project has an office as they, Smart Containers Group is a highly attractive Swiss high-tech company, financed by investments from high net worth individuals and family offices. SkyCell, part of Smart Containers Group already has close to 100 patents and two strategic partners, Emirates and Cargolux. Their key clients include Roche, Takeda, Novartis, Kedrion, Grifols, Alagan and many others. A working product, an office makes this project stand out.

Now let’s look at its token features
The Smart Containers project will be offering two tokens in its ecosystem. One we have the Smarc tokens and the Logi tokens. These tokens will be used to access the platform and make all payments while using Smart Containers services. There’s this interesting feature in their Smarc token. Smarc token will be used for dividend sharing. Every Smarc holder, gets rewarded in the pool of 20% dividend which Smart Containers will be sharing each month.

A breakdown of the Smart Containers ICO
The Smarc token is Capped at 150 million tokens. 80% will be sold during the ICO, and the remaining 20% will be used to cover up ICO costs. The hard cap for the ICO is $36m. The price per token is $0.432.

The pre-sale starts in April and will be on an invite basis only with a 25% discount. 41% of the total ICO cap will be sold during this phase bringing total sold tokens to 49.3m tokens raising the dollar equivalent to $16m.

The public token sale will start in May. This phase will have 3 discount sale tiers. Starting from 15% down to 10% and finally 5%. 12.8 m tokens will be sold during the public sale, raising $5m.

There will be a private sale to institutional investors only. During this phase, the remaining Smarc tokens will be sold.

A working product, a dividend sharing model, made Smart Containers ICO to stand out.

Disclaimer
This is not an investment advice, this is me analyzing key featured I loved in this project. You can decide to invest at your own risk. Always do your own research before making any investment.

For further inquiries

Website: https://smartcontainers.ch/
Whitepaper: https://smartcontainers.ch/assets/executivesummary_smartcontainers_general.pdf
Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3058528.0
Telegram group: https://t.me/smartcontainers

I can be reached on bitcointalk.org: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1016770

Hey! Waaaait...

Subscribe or else!!!

Want to know when I write more? Enter your email address and name below to find out when you die.